Exploration, Excitement, Experiences…
The Advanced Open Water Diver course helps you increase your confidence and build your scuba skills so you can become more comfortable in the water.
EQUIPMENTS & REFRESHMENTS
The Advanced open water course makes you more comfortable in the water. Guiding you to improve your dives.
The course helps build confidence and expand your scuba skills through different Adventure Dives. You try out different specialties while gaining experience under the supervision of your PADI Instructor. You log dives and develop capabilities as you find new ways to have fun scuba diving.
You’ll learn how to proced with your instructor by choosing from a long list of Adventure Dives. There are two required dives – Deep and Underwater Navigation – and you choose the other three, for a total of five dives.
This course builds on what you’ve learned and develops new capabilities by introducing you to new activities and new ways to have fun scuba diving.
- Get your 30 meter Advanced Open Water Diver License
- 5 open water dives
- Minimum age 15 years old.
The advanced open water course includes:
- PADI certification costs.
- Full set of rental scuba diving equipment.
- PADI Instructor (maximum 4 students to one instructor).
- Free Transfers from Playa del Carmen (A charge may apply for other areas contact us.)
Professional PADI guide
To safely guide you in your adventure
PADI international certification